Every home that we list has a written Marketing Plan that the homeowner has reviewed and approved. This is a necessary first step to insuring that we meet or exceed your expectations. A typical Marketing Plan is provided below. However, the plan for your home will be tailored to meet the unique needs of your situation.
What is involved in the Marketing Plan?
- Your home will have it’s own website – the domain name will be your property address. We will also place a small sign with your website address along with my “For Sale” sign in your yard.
- Your home will be added to the McClellan Realty main site and submitted to several major search engines so your property information will be available on-line via the Internet.
- Your property information and pictures will be broadcasted out to all other agents in the Tallahassee area via email.
- We can provide virtual tours of your home that will be available on MLS, the web site that we create for you AND the McClellan Realty web site.
- McClellan Realty advertises ALL of our listings on HomeFinder.com
Exposure is Crucial
When we receive an offer on your home:
We will negotiate the offer with you and the buyer’s agent.
We will give our best advice on price and terms.
We will qualify the buyer before acceptance of an offer.
We will discuss the entire agreement in detail.
We will discuss all your costs and the estimated net proceeds. We will follow the transaction closely to insure a smooth closing.