THINKING OF SELLING?
Every home that we list has a written Marketing Plan that the homeowner has reviewed and approved. This is a necessary first step to insuring that we meet or exceed your expectations. A typical Marketing Plan is provided below. However, the plan for your home will be tailored to meet the unique needs of your situation.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN THE MARKETING PLAN?
- Your home will have it’s own website – the domain name will be your property address. We will also place a small sign with your website address along with my “For Sale” sign in your yard.
- Your home will be added to the McClellan Realty main site and submitted to several major search engines so your property information will be available on-line via the Internet.
- Your property information and pictures will be broadcasted out to all other agents in the Tallahassee area via email.
- We can provide virtual tours of your home that will be available on MLS, the web site that we create for you AND the McClellan Realty web site.
- McClellan Realty advertises ALL of our listings on HomeFinder.com.
EXPOSURE IS CRUCIAL
- When we receive an offer on your home:
- We will negotiate the offer with you and the buyer’s agent.
- We will give our best advice on price and terms.
- We will qualify the buyer before acceptance of an offer.
- We will discuss the entire agreement in detail.
- We will discuss all your costs and the estimated net proceeds.
- We will follow the transaction closely to insure a smooth closing.